weight loss

Options
Good evening I am Quiteley Blue, named after my grandmother, i am seeing a Nutritionist, and i keep track of my food diary by hand, and on My fitness pal, my weight keeps going up and down, not sure what is going on, I realize my weakness is Potatoes, i can eat that every day without meat i love vegetables, but certain ones make me feel bloated, can anyone give me other alternatives to help my cravings for potatoes. it's not even the sweets it's just the potatoes that i love. i can live without candy bars, and soda's, but Potato chips, baked potatoes, anything with the word Potato in it i love it.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    How long have been tracking your intake? What are your stats? Height, weight, age and goal weight?
  • edena001
    edena001 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Change them for sweet potato? And start to prepare them in a better way. Make your own chips. Don't use oil etc.
    Then if you want to stop eating them start eating smaller portions of potato and slowly go less and less until you're hardly eating it.
    Or well don't buy it and you can't eat it.

However if your eating of potatos is constant I doubt it is what's causing your fluctuating weight?
    19331953 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hope. Don't have it in your home. I do the same with nuts. I can't control the portion. If it's not in your house you won't eat it often. And if you want it, buy the few you want for that one day meal.