I won my work's Biggest Loser competition

Options
Walk_run1410
Walk_run1410 Posts: 11 Member
Granted, there were only 13 of us in my department. I enrolled in it just for the heck of it. It lasted just for a month, and my goal was to lose 10 pounds in one month's time. I lost 9.8 pounds via a sustainable calorie deficit, and am continuing to lose until I reach my ideal weight. I also walked away with a $65 prize :)

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Walk_run1410
    Walk_run1410 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! We had to pay $5 to participate, the winner wins everyone's money
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I might have suggest this in my office, there are couple of us trying to get healthier...
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What a great incentive! I imagine for those who didn't win, they still felt good afterwards :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Free money :smile:
    Way to go on losing weight in a healthy sustainable way!
  • iwtbt170
    iwtbt170 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Granted, there were only 13 of us in my department. I enrolled in it just for the heck of it. It lasted just for a month, and my goal was to lose 10 pounds in one month's time. I lost 9.8 pounds via a sustainable calorie deficit, and am continuing to lose until I reach my ideal weight. I also walked away with a $65 prize :)

"Only 13 people" that's a lot of competition when you're dealing with weight loss...and 9.8 lbs in a month is great! Wtg and keep it up. My work has weight loss team competitions...I have not joined because there is no way I am letting my human resources team know how much I weigh..I don't care who you are..people talk!! Lol
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Congratulations!

I won my works Biggest Loser one time, then my hair started breaking off and falling out. I won't join that again, I am too competitive and overdid it. No one else gets my money. >:)
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!