Measurements 5'2"to 5'5" ladies

Options
naf2014
naf2014 Posts: 13 Member
Hi,
For ladies who have reached goal weight, I was wondering what your measurements are (hips, waist etc). If anyone would like to share pics that'll be great :)
Thank you

Replies

• naf2014
    Options
    Thanks for reply, well done on your weight loss, you've lost so many inches too! :)
  • clairbrown6
    clairbrown6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not at goal weight but thought I'd say what I am anyway
    5ft 2
    Current weight 8 stone
    Waist 28 inches
    Hips 37
    Want to get down to 25 inch waist
    Goal weight is 7stone 4
    Hope this helps
  • SophNewts
    SophNewts Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5''4, current weight 8st 7lbs, lowest weight has been 7st 10lbs and keen to get back down to that for summer. Not sure of exact measurements but wear size 6 -8 clothes which generally is 26-28 inches round the hips. 32 back in bra's. I tend to avoid too much emphasis on the scale and focus on what I look like / how I feel. Was feeling heavy and have had only 3 days back on Protein shakes replacing two meals a day and already feel lighter and that my clothes fit better. Hope this helps.
  • naf2014
    Options
    Thank you for replies, I'm not at goal quite yet, but it's nice to see what sort of results people get :)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    @naf2014 how tall are you and what are your measurements right now? What's your end goal?
  • naf2014
    Options
    @MusicandMountains
    I'm 5'4", not at goal weight yet,140lbs, started at around 182lbs. Lost first 14lbs without logging but just trying to cut endless snacking.
    My measurements are

Hips 38.5
    Waist 32.5
    Bust 39

My ultimate goal weight is 112lbs, but first goal is to get to 126lbs.
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm only halfway to my goal and pear shaped.

Current measurements:
    SW: 223.8
    CW: 173
    GW: 135

Waist: 29 in
    Hips: 42 in
    Chest: 31.5 in
    Arms: 13 in
    Thighs: 22 in
    Calves: 17 in
  • 70sthin
    70sthin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to stay motivated to stay fit!
    I'm 5ft 1 in. and have a thickish build and somewhat flat chest and narrow hips so my goal weight might seem low to some, but it feels good on me and I do not look sick or unhealthy.

Measurements at starting weight: Current measurements:
    114lbs 97lbs
    Waist:29 Waist:25.5
    Hips:32.5 Hips:29
    Chest:32.5 Chest:32.5
    Upper arm:10 Upper arm:8.75
    Thighs:20.5 Thighs:18.25
    Butt: 36 Butt:33

I've been healthier near my goal weight with more energy and a seemingly better immune system (haven't had a cold in a few years). More self esteem came with the weight loss too--I walk with my head up and shoulders back :)

• naf2014
    Options
    I thought I'd update with my results for this month (been over a month since last post)! I'm now 131lbs, and measurements are

Hips 37"
    Waist 31.5"
    Chest 38"

Going to start 30DS today with the hope that it'll help with the toning a little more!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    That's great progress, @naf2014. I've only been doing this 2 months so far and haven't gotten even 25% to my goal yet so I won't bother to post my results (you asked for people who've reached goal weight to post), but I'm lurking and hoping and keeping tabs. Well done everybody who's posted on here!
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Following and sent friend requests, I'm not sure what my final goal weight is, but current goal weight is 114 and I'm 3lbs off it. I don't measure myself so no idea what's happening in those terms, but I'm 5'2", I'm now fitting into 27 inch waist jeans and a 30F bra, which I'm very pleased with. Hoping to cut a little more fat and work on muscles (but will need kept right, as I have no idea what I'm doing!!).
  • saltlakecitywestsider
    saltlakecitywestsider Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    About 14 years ago at 5'3" and 150#, my measurements were about 41-27-36 with a 38C bra size and maybe something like 23.5" thighs and 15.5" calves.

So far, it looks like @MusicandMountains and @naf2014 come closest to the way I looked when I was happiest with my shape.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    not at goal weight, not really sure how much i hve a goal except for currently thinking 'if i get back under 130 i think i'll be pretty happy.' but this motivated me to go find my tape measure, so.

i'm 5'3" and typically weigh somewhere under 135 but somewhere over 130 right now. 125 would be a whole ball of fun, just because the last time i weighed 125 i wouldn't even have admitted there were such things as barbells on the same planet with me. so i'm sort of aiming for that just to see what 125 looks like when a lot more of it is muscle than on my last time down there.

nipple line: 36
    narrowest waist: 28, prolly 31ish at the 'real' waistline since mine seems to be high.
    top of hip (asis-ish point) 36.
    bottom of hip (bum-ish point): 38.

and my legs and especially thighs are my body's fat silos, so i'm throwing these into complete the picture: top of thigh 22.5, mid-thigh 20, right above kneecaps 15. that actually represents about an inch less than the last time i measured, all the way down.

general note: i'm 52 and i lift weights, more in a 'want to be stupidly strong' kind of way than a 'want to tone up' kind of way. it does kind of make me feel like measurements are misleading, because a lot of the way i look is more about the spaces between the tape points than the numbers themselves. for instance, that 36 at the bust line is at least as much latissimus dorsii muscle as boob :tongue:
  • justkeeprunning91
    justkeeprunning91 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm still about 10 lbs from goal weight, but at 5'4 3/4" and 145 lbs

Bust: 35 1/2 "
    Waist 27"
    Hips 37"

I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now, but excited to see where I'll end up at 135! I just started lifting and have lost inches more quickly than before.
  • svel713
    svel713 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    99lbs (maintenance average)
    33-23-33
    Cup sizes swaps depending if bulking or cutting, and if my acid reflux is behaving: 34C/32D and 34D/32DD.
    Body fat range: 18-18.7%
    Shirt size: XS (when I can find it, can sometimes be too large)
    Pants size: 3-5 in juniors. Will wear a 7 if I need something fitted but slightly baggy.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    5'5", not at goal yet.
    Weight: 168.2
    Waist: 32"
    Hips: 41.5
    Bust: 35"
    Pants size: 10 or medium
    Too size: small to medium
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!