Do you have Apple Watch? What kind of fitness tracker you have?

Options
Today I got an Apple Watch and love it. Do you have one and do you like? If you don't have one, tell me what tracker you have!

Replies

• Fazeballs
    Fazeballs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey... I got the Samsung Gear Fit 2... :D
  • Muana1005
    Muana1005 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge HR
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Fitbit: Charge 2. In completely addicted to it now.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have Fitbit charge 2 , like it:)
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I just got a Garmin Vivofit HR. So far I like it a lot.

I have had the Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Charge HR and I liked them okay but they kept dying on me. So far I like the Garmin's data better and hope that it holds up better than Fitbit.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Garmin Forerunner 25. I'm a runner and it's perfect for me. I also have a Fitbit One, and a Fitbit Flex (this lives in my drawer at work for the days I forget my One).

I'm a complete numbers and data nerd and love downloading all the info onto spreadsheets so I can play with it and make pretty graphs.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    LG Sport Watch and I love it. It tracks my lifts as well as cardio.
  • wendysstorm
    wendysstorm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch and I'm going to try and incorporate it with what I'm doing. I just started so we will see.
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Love love love my Apple Watch, started with Series 1 last June then upgraded to Series 2 because I often do swim workouts as well. Great to keep track of daily movement, calories for specific workouts etc. It's good to have friends that you can share data with to keep you motivated and give you a little competitive drive!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Alta... it's accurate enough but the touch screen isn't as responsive as I would like. I find I have to beat it to tell me my steps en route lol
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit charge hr and I use strava to track milage for runs
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I was recently gifted a fitbit alta and really like it. I had been tracking my planned walks with "Map my Walk" on my phone. However, I don't take my phone everywhere and was curious about general walking. The alta is great for that.
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Forerunner 225. It's great !
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    TomTom Spark 3. Adore it! It has a built in HRM and all that. Works great for me!
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Apple Watch Series 2! I needed something that is water proof for kayaking and paddleboarding. I've had it since November 2016 and it works really well. Now if only the weather would warm up so I can do more kayaking and paddleboarding.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Garmin Fenix 5X. Love the mapping and fitness stuff.

33723137373_3ef1eb3afc_o_d.jpg
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    AW here! I got the S1 last June and upgraded to the 2 for my birthday last month. I love it. I never would have come on this fitness journey without it.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Tom Tom Spark 3 Cardio and Music. I love the GPS tracker and being able to download my music to the watch going phone/iPod free.
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Garmin Forerunner 25. I'm a runner and it's perfect for me. I also have a Fitbit One, and a Fitbit Flex (this lives in my drawer at work for the days I forget my One).

I'm a complete numbers and data nerd and love downloading all the info onto spreadsheets so I can play with it and make pretty graphs.

I also have a Fitbit surge and now a Fitbit Blaze on my drawer. I don't run because of my hip, so I bought a Apple Watch that will record my swimming.

• raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AW here! I got the S1 last June and upgraded to the 2 for my birthday last month. I love it. I never would have come on this fitness journey without it.

So true!!!!