Temptations

simi1421
simi1421 Posts: 30 Member
It’s strange. No matter where you go – you come across temptations… there are two of my favorite Indian sweets sitting at home. Today was donut day at work, and there is an ice cream store in my building! So far I’ve done good at avoiding temptations. I bought some “Complete Cookie” cookies, and protein bars to keep at my desk instead of falling prey to temptations. Sometimes, it gets hard to resist junk food though.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    I just fit them in my day.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    They are everywhere!!!!!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I don't think it's strange, tempting foods provide income to a lot of people, and we all like to eat, and we can afford to buy just about anything now.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    i was rushed at lunch....almost went through McDonalds for fast food crap.. decided on subway...the first subway had no electricity, couldn't take a debit card....almost went through McDonalds.....went to the second subway. Life's full of choices....dammit, i hate it. :D
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    and today is national donut day! :weary:
  • simi1421
    simi1421 Posts: 30 Member
    I had my midafternoon protein bar ...
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,989 Member
    I'm currently trying to keep myself out of the employee lounge. There's all kinds of stuff in there that I want right now. Beef jerky, Cliff bars, nuts, and those evil peanut butter-filled pretzels. Must...stay...at...desk...and type about food instead. Normally, I'd have a little snack, but I'm making pasta and garlic bread for dinner tonight, so...