Looking for a group-like-family support!!!!!!

Options
Ronieswife
Ronieswife Posts: 3 Member
Hi Guys,

My name is Leema and I am from London :D

I want to start a group, with people who are willing to embark on a journey with me!!

We'll have daily meetings, weekly weigh-ins, discussions about food and exercise techniques, motivate each other and basically just become good friends :)

I'm always here if anyone wants to talk.. most of all LETS SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!

Replies

• jessicasmum2008
    jessicasmum2008 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Anna from south yorkshire, UK. I'd love to be part of your group and be on the journey together. Iv got 42lbs to lose and im determined to get to goal and keep it off.
  • mrscarrotcake
    mrscarrotcake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Caroline from Ireland and I'd like to join the group please.
  • leenaahmed2011
    leenaahmed2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Leena from Qatar and I'd love to join the group. Today is my first day and I've got 10kg to loose.
  • simplyhannahglasgow
    simplyhannahglasgow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm hannah from Leicestershire! Would love to be involved in this really want a family group of friends to help motivate each ever and shed the pounds! Always helps with friends around you :)
  • Steelcity13
    Steelcity13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am from the U.S. would love to join a group of friends from around the world to loose weight with
  • danerachel
    danerachel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Tennessee in the United States. I would love to join this group. I plan on starting my weight loss journey tomorrow!
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm Collette from Ireland. Would love ta join the group.
  • soozeeque57
    soozeeque57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Sue from Canada. Count me in!
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am from Washington State in the US. I will join your group. I have some creative healthy recipes and workouts as well.
  • vinit33pratap
    vinit33pratap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Vinit from India. It's great to see that you are searching for a family in strangers but I think we will be no more once you take us to your group. Having a multinational fitness family group we can share our cultural ideas as well which will benefit each other. There's a famous Sanskrit saying 'Vasudev Kutumbakam' meaning 'This world is my family'. Let's make it for real :smiley: I have not much experience but excited to be a part of it like everyone else in this thread and MFP community. I hope you all will find me worthy of the family. Thanks! :smile:
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm Josie from Liverpool in the UK.
    I would be interested in joining your group!
    I have just under 7 stone left to lose so in it for the long haul ;)
  • rachelgimperial
    rachelgimperial Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from the US and would love to join the group!
  • almightysr
    almightysr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.. so is there an actual "group" to be added to?
    I think we need to just add one another? Please add me!

I'm representing beautiful Colorado and ready to send and receive motivation!