2017 Challenge "JUNE'S BLOOMERS"

Options
Songtothesiren
Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/members/120794-2017-challenge-junes-bloomers

Join us for June. We're a group looking to log in daily and take some form of exercise 5 days out of 7.

We're here to learn from each other success and to support you on the days that it doesn't quite go that well.

At the end of the month I (as the group leader) am planning to have bloomers that just aren't as tight as they have been LOL!

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,212 Member
    Options
    Joined already :)
  • ParisPenguin
    ParisPenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group. I've been away from MFP for quite a while, and I am looking for a way to get back into it and caring for my body.

In June I have a vacation and a few other events planned, but that's why I'm choosing to start! No more excuses for me. I'm glad to be a part of this group.
  • GettingHot4MyWedding
    GettingHot4MyWedding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Joining. My goal is to start eating healthier starting June 1st. This would be perfect to help me out.
    We can do this!
  • Vity_2017
    Vity_2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Need to kick start weight loss!!!!
  • Tybokitty
    Tybokitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I logged everyday. Have to or I over eat. Want to eat healthier. Right now I'm doing walking with Leslie Sansome' videos, but I just got a Fit Board and working to do 30 minutes a day on that. Hopefully that will trim the waist. Plus easier on the knees.
  • Tybokitty
    Tybokitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Walked everyday this weekend and then was on my Fit Board for at least 15 minutes. Not use to it so taking my time on it as it likes to set off the siatic nerve. But not letting it get me down. Going up and down the steps from apartment to give attention to the feral kitty I take care of helped as well.

Everyone have a great week.