You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

Options

Replies

• runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When you're told you need blood pressure medication was, not final straw, but definite push to do better. When nieces/nephews tell you, you've a baby in your tummy. When you split you're trousers, granted kinda falling in to a car (but really my size can't have helped). There have been so many over the years!
  • katedury
    katedury Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you look in a window, see the reflection and wonder who it is looking back at you!
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I knew I needed to lose weight after I lost my front tooth for a while and saw my aunts face when I looked in the mirror
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    When I could swear my clothes were shrinking while hanging in the closet . . .
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    When you ride your bike and get off to check if the tires are low cause as you ride, they're going sorta flat where they meet the road- and they're tight as can be.
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    When you find out your aunt-in-law has been texting your mother-in-law about how sad it is to watch your "life in a constant decline" and then debate whether or not you're a food and alcohol addict. :s

Also, being asked when I'm due.

Aaaaand getting memberships to gyms and weight loss programs as birthday and Christmas presents.

When your mom tells you, "You just don't look good."

Oh snap. :flushed:
  • efoleo
    efoleo Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Definetely seeing yourself in pictures eg my sons 1st birthday album
  • jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    When you find out your aunt-in-law has been texting your mother-in-law about how sad it is to watch your "life in a constant decline" and then debate whether or not you're a food and alcohol addict. :s

Also, being asked when I'm due.

Aaaaand getting memberships to gyms and weight loss programs as birthday and Christmas presents.

When your mom tells you, "You just don't look good."

I overheard my grandma telling my grandpa she thought I was getting chubby! Really grandma....? She'd say things like "you're big boned, and can carry some extra weight though". My grandma is not super thin herself lol!
  • kristinzilka
    kristinzilka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When you have tickets to go to a hockey game and you go to the sporting goods store to buy a new sweatshirt to wear to the game. Not one thing in either the women's or men's department fits! Down 26 pounds since then!
  • mcbluesky
    mcbluesky Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I went to a band reunion and fans from the old days did not recognize me. Had to accept it was not just about the current short hair vs. the long hair back in the day. The skinny long haired guitar player from the '90s had turned into an overweight old man. Do I really look that different. Nope, just fatter. Time to get back in shape and lose the 70 extra pounds.
  • raidgirl
    raidgirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I see fit and toned women like Claire Underwood or Selina Meyers on TV and want to look like them ...