New looking for friends

Options
MrsfitNJ
MrsfitNJ Posts: 4 Member
Hi guys I'm new and following iifym would love to connect always looking to share inspiration and idea So. I've lost about 20lbs since April and would like to lose more.

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm Andy, 47 from the UK. I started the year at 315lbs. I'm now at 295lbs but I still have 59lbs to lose. Please add me if you like.
  • jaded082
    jaded082 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Would love to add more friends that follow IIFYM. I just started it today. Realized I've not been eating near enough.

I'm a cyclist and Crossfitter and gym junky.

Had back surgery last summer for a spinal fusion. Trying to get the 28 lbs off I've put on since my surgery.
  • KhalidAlshehri96
    KhalidAlshehri96 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm khalid from Saudi Arabia.Feel free to add me،because I'm looking for friends as well.
  • sammy1881mfp
    sammy1881mfp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm New to this app and looking for friends too. You can add me. I live in California.
  • danielh1978
    danielh1978 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've lost around 40 pounds since Jan. A few more pounds I'll be happy. I run cycle swim and do a bit in the gym and eat well...most the time! Feel free to add me
  • Mrjd40
    Mrjd40 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy to add new people
  • gowthamronraj
    gowthamronraj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.. add me.. I'm newbie..
  • jglhklhgl
    jglhklhgl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. The more the merrier! I'm new too :)
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) too! I'm just back at it with a LOT of work to do! #keepitmoving :)
  • margiegraham6723
    margiegraham6723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. Needing inspiration after a plateau. Lost 18 kgs since Jan. Another 10 Kgs to go.
  • Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    add away, y'all
  • Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add if anyone wants
  • martinez827
    martinez827 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for some extra encouragement since I seem to have lost motivation lately. I Crossfit and run occasionally. The scale always seems to be going up lately and never down!
  • lisas61032
    lisas61032 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I could learn a thing or two from you after your awesome 20 lb loss. Congrats!!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me up! would love to have more motivated people as friends.
  • apprelaw
    apprelaw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just getting back into the swing of things, all of my old friends are inactive now so I'm definitely looking for new friends for motivation/inspiration :)
  • 1ladybug88
    1ladybug88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You all can add me!
  • taziarj
    taziarj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am going to give IIFYM a shot. I have been doing simple calorie counting for several years. Started out originally at 335 and got as low as 195. Up and down a little and am currently around 250. I just recently started lifting and think I need to try to eat more protein and let up the carbs some. My main issue is with trying to fit foods in to the diary. With counting calories, you only need to consider the one number. With IIFYM, there are three. If you are at your limit on fat but need protein it seems that the options for food to eat are pretty limited since many high protein foods also have considerable amounts of fat; chicken, cheese red meat. It seems like this will require a lot more pre-planning and filling out my diary way in advance.