need friends for motivation!

Options
Hi! About 33 days in and looking for a lifestyle change not a temporary fix. I have lost 5.4 pounds in a month since last weigh in..45 years old, partial thyroid removal and back problems..so I can excercise but moderately..so I need to really watch my food intake since I can't work it off too much! Need some friends to do this journey with! Lets motivate each other! Have a great day!

Replies

• pattibradam
    pattibradam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - I started a mostly plant-based diet about a month ago, and while I -am- losing weight, I definitely need motivation to keep going. It's too easy to fall back onto bad habits, and having support would be amazing.
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ..
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    When you are getting started you really want to listen to your body and ease into it. You want to be intense but not over do it because it can derail you. Find that happy medium. I am a huge fan of body weight workouts and making the best with what you have at hand. Feel free to add me and if you want some workouts or healthy meals just let me know.
  • kljames02
    kljames02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am looking for an accountability partner for the summer. Would love to join you on this journey!
  • NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Please add me also! I've recent had issues with my ACL, so I too have to go easy on the workouts and be impeccable with my eating.
  • BlondeandBlue28
    BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Would love more accountability friends ☺
  • tlempress
    tlempress Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Accountability helps!
  • btlrldy
    btlrldy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Please add me!
  • MOJayhawker
    MOJayhawker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago too. I've lost 4 pounds but could use a little moral support since you can never have too little. I'm 55 and while I can exercise moderately, I HATE it!
    So I got a dog and now have to walk her and myself! Add me!
  • TrueGrit1906
    TrueGrit1906 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • taz243
    taz243 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with u.