Workout DVD Suggestions?

Options
I'm looking for a workout dvd that's low impact. I already do Zumba 3 times a week and line dancing & kickboxing once a week, so I'm looking for something to do at home in the evenings after the munchkins go to bed. I have shin splints, along with wrist problems and minor back troubles and I'm looking for something that won't aggrivate them too much. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    First off, you need to be doing stretches and strengthening moves for your shins. Get on youtube and look up shin stretches. Next, if you want low impact, maybe try yoga. The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga is good. I don't know if you have a pool, but swimming is also really good, or bike riding, although I don't know how a bike seat would feel for your back.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    collagevideo.com you can see all the videos before you buy one.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My wife does Turbo Fire and loves it...
  • bettyboopo
    bettyboopo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30 day shred, its of a medium intensity i would guess, but there its only 20 mins long and there is a trainer who does the beginners version of all the moves which are low intensity. It's really fun and i highly recommend :)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I would recommend any Leslie Sansone walking at home dvds. They are low impact and for the most part you are walking in place with other light movements such as kicks and knee lifts followed with some arm moves. Plus they are great for when its too cold or rainy outside but you want to walk :D.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I would recommend any Leslie Sansone walking at home dvds. They are low impact and for the most part you are walking in place with other light movements such as kicks and knee lifts followed with some arm moves. Plus they are great for when its too cold or rainy outside but you want to walk :D.

This! I always passed up her DVD's thinking "Pft Walking...I need to do more than walking"...but omg, she will make you break a sweat with all the leg movements and arm movements she has you do. lol