New To This! Want to Lose 50+

Options
Hello!!! I am new to an looking for friends to encourage me on this journey!! I am getting married in a year. I am doing this to be healthy and to become a slim goody!! I am excited about this new journey. I would like to lose 50lbs by the end of the year. After reading some of the sucess stories I now believe it is possible. Please share any tips and tricks! I l am looking forward to this journey. Talk with you soon. Please add me as a friend too :happy: !!

Replies

• Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Feel free to add me (anyone) and we can help keep each other motivated and successful on this journey! I'm hoping for 50 by jan 1 as well (okay im hoping for 64 but lets get real haha)
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congrats! When is the big day? I am getting married April 21, 2012 and would love to support each other on the way! I am looking to lose 70+. Feel free to add me!
  • Aquafyre
    Aquafyre Posts: 5
    Options
    Hiya. I'm new here too and looking to lose about 60 total, 30 of which I'd like to lose before a "friend" comes to visit me in October. Would love to make some new friends and help support each other! Feel free to add me!
  • ladydopeyy
    Options
    I want to lose 70 lbs. Been having this account for like 2 months but have not been as motivated as I am now.

I think my not having a job and school loans needing to be repaid and taking care of a toddler was taking a toll on me that I didnt care about my self esteem or my apperance, but now thats all got to change.

We can keep each other motivated as I am planning my wedding for March 13, 2012.
  • guadalupezvl
    Options
    You can definitely do it!!! :)
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 50 this year aswell, I had hoped more like 100 but :\ Heck these people on that tv show can lose 200+ in a year XD But not everyone has the luxury of a personal trainer and all that free exercise equipment :( It doesn't feel like a normal person could ever do it that extreme but I do watch it for inspiration and motivation.

Good luck to all you ladies with your wedding weight loss goals :D Or even if you're not losing it for a wedding :P Feel free to add me as a friend also if you like :)
  • HappyWith_3
    HappyWith_3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Just be sure to log ;) Best of luck...
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello I want to lose about 50#s too. Anybody reading this needing support/encouragement, please feel free to add me. Good luck everybody on your weight loss journey. Together we can get there!!! :flowerforyou:
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    if your mindset is right there will be no stopping you welcome to mfp.Anyone can feel free to add me as there friend
  • nixc0927
    nixc0927 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this too! I would love to lose around 90 lbs before my daughter gets married in May 2013. I have been doing this religiously for a week and am looking forward to continuing. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you need encouragement like I do.:flowerforyou:
  • p90xmommyindenver
    Options
    Id love to be your friend! I'm looking to lose about the same amount for a wedding- only not mine! I'm a bridesmaid in my friends wedding a year from now :)