Big girl looking for some friends

Options
Hello, my name is Crystal and this is my millionth time trying to lose weight. I've lost weight before before until I got into a relationship and then I just ate away my happiness. Well now I'm bigger than I've ever been and I feel like crap about it. I feel so self conscious it's not even funny anymore. I'm ready to lose the weight for good and I would like some people to come along with me in my journey. I'm very friendly I promise.
Feel free to post advice or pictures for motivation :)
Start weight:330(not proud at all)
First goal: 300
End goal: 150

Replies

• patrickwerther
    patrickwerther Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It really is possible. Hard but possible.
  • quintoespada
    quintoespada Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hey, girlie... feel free to add me. have been here for three years, have lost about 90 lbs. with 40 to go. :)
  • MadisonxKaylene
    MadisonxKaylene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Crystal and this is my millionth time trying to lose weight. I've lost weight before before until I got into a relationship and then I just ate away my happiness. Well now I'm bigger than I've ever been and I feel like crap about it. I feel so self conscious it's not even funny anymore. I'm ready to lose the weight for good and I would like some people to come along with me in my journey. I'm very friendly I promise.
    Feel free to post advice or pictures for motivation :)
    Start weight:330(not proud at all)
    First goal: 300
    End goal: 150

I'm 234 and trying to loose weight until I'm 114 hmu if u want man
  • All_Exits_Lead_Within
    All_Exits_Lead_Within Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Heya Crystal. My weight has yo-yo'ed for years. I'm also friendly and easy to get along with so you can talk to me any time. I'll add you.

ps/ I finally found an physical activity that I enjoy and I'm sticking to - kickboxing. In 2 weeks I've lost 2 inches off my waist and I'm feeling WAY more confident in myself :)

Don't give up on yourself.
  • porcelanmermaid
    porcelanmermaid Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i was 256. now 223ish. goal is 170.
    what works for me so far:\
    • count my steps
    • coffee
    • intermittent fasting
    • lots of coffee
    • i don't eat any food from a package/meaning frozen dinners, pre cooked anything from the deli, refer at the market.
    • i cook everything from scratch or i know who did cook it and what's in it.
    • coffee
    • the exceptions are casa sanchez salsa, bolthouse yogurt salad dressings, some organic cereals like golean crunch. it's not perfect but it's way better than before.

the things i miss and try not to think about/ice cream (i still cheat here and there), pizza, bbq, pizza, ice cream and pizza.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me up if you would like another positive friend!
  • twill3087
    twill3087 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You've got this girl! We are all rooting for you!
  • icklehall
    icklehall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi crystal, u can add me too, I just had my first daughter so I too am feeling a little crap within myself and definitely not 'sexy' anymore eventhoigh my hubby think otherwise, I'm on here trying to just get back to my previous baby weight and see what else happens along the way!
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me☺️
  • leolioness0486
    leolioness0486 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel I'm in a similar situation...you can do this!! Feel free to add me...
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me! I have a thyroid condition which makes it difficult for me to lose weight to begin with and while I've been at this since the beginning of the year and have been able to lose 20 pounds, for the last month I have totally hit a plateau. I haven't lost at all! Just maintained which I guess is better than gaining. But Crystal, don't get discouraged!! We're all here for the same reason and are here to build ourselves and each other up!!! You can do it!!!! :)
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey hun! I'm in the same boat as you are! I had been able to keep my weight semi maintained even though I was still over weight but then it just got out of control. I was at my heaviest at 283.6 and now I'm down to 254 something. I'd be happy to be your friend and help be of support! Feel free to add me :)
  • alexxstarnes
    alexxstarnes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • Amzyy92
    Amzyy92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay! Add me too!! A few years ago I tried this app to help me keep track to tone and lose body fat but I gave up on myself. Now I'm back and looking forward to gaining muscle mass! Yea, we have different goals... but fitness is our focus! In need of motivational people.
  • shaylaw
    shaylaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal! Feel free to add me because I'm looking for friends too! I really like your make-up by the way. That red lipstick looks great on you and your eyebrows are on point. I'm a fan of the red lip as well. :D
  • Mizdedicated
    Mizdedicated Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation....I know it's hard....but it can be done. Please feel free to add me.
  • Holly1111555
    Holly1111555 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels to make that decision to lose weight. You can do it!! I started at 256 lbs with a goal of 136 lbs to lose. Now I am halfway there. Making the decision to start when I did was the best thing I've ever done. Jump off and keep going strong!