Apple Watch ⌚️

Options
Anyone have an Apple Watch if so would love to add you to mine I only just got mine 3 days ago for my birthday so very much new

Replies

• lourosjr1
    lourosjr1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hope you love it, I've tried most workout apps, I keep coming back to the native apple workout.
  • edwardlewis5642
    edwardlewis5642 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you, I am male, have about 3 stone to lose and am not very active but am trying!!!
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes have both Apple Watch feel free to add me also
  • LesleyRoth
    LesleyRoth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for over a year and I use it every day. I absolutely love it. Mainly for the activity tracking and the digital messages are really fun too. Have fun with it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wait you can add people on apple watch?? how? I didn't know it had anything like that
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just got one too. I would love to add you.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I know how to open the activity app on my phone and then go to the sharing screen, but I don't even know what my username is or how to search for other people
  • jennwill3
    jennwill3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have one to.
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I been having an apple watch since December and I didn't know you can add people on it
  • garnetann2014
    garnetann2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    To share your activity, you need to add friends. You can add up to 25 friends:
    Open the Activity app on your iPhone.
    Tap Sharing > Get Started.
    Tap Plus icon and type your friend's contact information. You can also choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. You and your friends both need an Apple Watch and watchOS 3 to share activity.
    After you choose your friends, tap Send.
    When your friends meet all three of their activity goals, finish workouts, or earn achievements, you get notifications about their progress on your Apple Watch.
    To check pending invitations, open the Activity app, tap the Sharing tab, then tap Sharing. After your friends accept the invite, they appear in the Sharing section of the Activity app on your iPhone.
  • NurseKristi81
    NurseKristi81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How do you add? with someone's email?
  • Eddie_64
    Eddie_64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some friends. Former Fitbit user now Apple watch. I'll be glad to share my email with anyone interested. Love tracking and challenges from others! Just send me a message.
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • gunner19er
    gunner19er Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have one if you want to add me get ahold of me I have not tried that feature on it yet. But I love the tracking it gives you
  • sherocks98
    sherocks98 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me also to the Apple watch friends! Please message me for the email info. Sharing activity keeps us motivated.
  • kiwionamission
    kiwionamission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love my Apple Watch please add me too thanks
  • Richardcag
    Richardcag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Had mine for about 4 months and much prefer it to my old fitbit. Add me too if you like :smile:
  • Beverly_212
    Beverly_212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I could also uses one friends with an Apple Watch. Message me for Id