Rejoining today.

Options
Going to give this another try. Been having a bad couple of weeks. Lost my job a couple of weeks ago. Been eating everything in site. Sitting at home feeling sorry for myself I guess.

Replies

• stylistdeb11
    stylistdeb11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I rejoined a couple days ago. I gave up my favorite drug of choice nicotine and also was eating everything in sight, feeling sorry myself. I think it's ok to give yourself a little time to adjust but it sounds like your starting to do something about it, that is good! I bought a bike and am slowly trying to build up some strength and stamina to ride it.
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Very sorry to hear about your job. Are you looking for a new job of the same type? Are you eating everything in sight because of this bad news, i.e. comfort eating? If you'd like to add me as a friend, I'd be happy to help support and motivate you.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Welcome! <3
  • alexxstarnes
    alexxstarnes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again. looking for people who are wanting the same support and motivation I do. Please add me
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! you can do this. It's tough, it's not easy. But you will feel so much better once you back at it! Life is a crazy ride, buckle up and enjoy the ride. Take it as it comes. Things will get better!! I have been at this for years, I was active for about 3 years and the past year I wasn't around much. Had lost almost 100 lbs and gained it all back :( but I am here now working at it .. This time at least I have practice :) Keep going!!! :) Add me if you'd like :)
  • RoseMarie157
    RoseMarie157 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be starting a new job. I am so nervous. I lost my job about 1 month ago. It was a shock. The new job doesn't pay as much but I had to do something. About 2 months ago my husband and I moved into a new home. Rent is higher in the new house. I have been trying not to let it get me down because of my husband but it's hard. My husband has been so supportive of me. I was eating everything in site. Because of my health I needed to do something. I hope that I can make it.