Post baby belly!

Options
Hi guys
Thanks for clicking on! I recently had my first child and am hoping to shed some weight, I contracted gestational diabetes during my pregnancy morning I had a much bigger bump and fluid pouch then most women, which means I have much more post pregnancy skin that needs toning!
Am here for chats/motivation/humour, whichever is needed/given!

Replies

• megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    What strategies are you using to lose weight?
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat minus the diabetes. Id love to be friends!
  • gkvauthier32
    gkvauthier32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I didn't have diabetes but am fighting those last few pounds and pouch. I would love to be friends.
  • icklehall
    icklehall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What strategies are you using to lose weight?

Hi, I can't say I'm using many strategies to be honest, she's a little demanding and my hubby works 4 long days, were doing alot of walking and I'm doing some garden work outs weather permitting! I've always eaten relatively healthy since being diagnosed with I.B.S
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I have two kids and gained a lot of weight. There's nothing that can be done for the skin beyond hydration, moisturizing, time, and genetics. As for the fat it's a matter of following a calorie deficit. Exercise can help the condition of your muscles and lifting weights will help you look "toned" after the fat is gone.
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Im similar. I have 4 kids 3 of which were over 9 lbs. I never had GD but grew very large each time. Its a work in progress. I will add you.
  • kimberleywalsh29
    kimberleywalsh29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had my baby almost 3 weeks ago. I'm not rushing to get back to pre baby weight just yet but I figured tracking my food again and maybe connecting with other new moms will be helpful. This is my 3rd boy (my other 2 are 14 and 9 lol). I'd love to connect so feel free to msg or add.

Thanks ☺