Cause I want to be like cool kids

Options
I finally ordered a polar hrm and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I can't wait till they come. I love getting mail.

Replies

• amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I finally ordered a polar hrm and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I can't wait till they come. I love getting mail.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    That's great news!!:drinker:

I'm laughing because I must finally be one of the "cool" kids you refer to.:smokin: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

I'm laughing because I must finally be one of the "cool" kids you refer to.:smokin: :laugh:

Don't kid yourself Soupy. :devil:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I mean....:angry:
  • Maribela86
    Maribela86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred!
  • motherof3
    Options
    I ordered 30 day shred yesterday:laugh: i cant wait for it to come tho, I keep reading great things on it.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You will love the shred!! I don't have an hrm yet so I guess I'm halfway to being cool:laugh:
    Have fun shredding:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I mean....:angry:

LOL! I still luv ya Soup. Even if you are a little dorky.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My 30 Day Shred has been on the table for a month! I have yet to do it. I'm waiting for some of my sports to fall off my schedule and then I can fit it in!
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    I love my Polar HRM, especially because the cardio equipment at the gym reads it.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    very cool!!!!

I got my polar f-6 yesterday and I got have 30 day shred videos on my comcast cable so I am going do it tommorrow sometime.