Piyo Calorie Burn

Options
kazitykaz
kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
edited June 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
So I've only recently bought piyo but not impressed by the calorie burn. It was advertised as being a great cardio workout as well as strength and flexibility. I did the core workout yesterday (30 minutes) and only burnt 67 calories and the define lower body (20 minutes) and only burnt 40 calories. Seems so low. What calorie burn have others had? So disappointed and can't return it as bought it second hand on ebay. Also haven't ached the next do after doing the workout and doing the harder moves not the modified version. Thank you.

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Piyo for about a year. Through trial and error I've found that 200 calories an hour is my average calorie burn from Piyo.
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try drench!
  • kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Piyo for about a year. Through trial and error I've found that 200 calories an hour is my average calorie burn from Piyo.

What results have you seen with piyo and do you do extra cardio workouts? After the two workouts I've done I lack motivation because of the limited calorie burn and lack of aching to show I've worked my muscles. Thank you.