Nordictrack Commercial 1750 vs C990?

Options
Hi all - I'm a newbie to the home gym world and after a lot of research have narrowed down my treadmill purchase options to the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 or C990 - has anyone used either and can provide any feedback? From what I can gather, the 990 is a bit smaller (and about $300 less), but I will mainly be using it for jogging, walking etc for when weather prohibits outside cardio. On the other hand don't mind spending the extra $ if the 1750 is just a better machine.

Thank you!!!

Replies

• dietingdebbie
    dietingdebbie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, did you decide which one to go for? I have been looking at exact same models. :)
  • only6icecubes
    only6icecubes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've had the 1750 for over 7 years now and can't kill it! It's lived inside and in the garage. I think I've cleaned the deck twice. One summer because of late night hours, I put 50-60 miles a week on that thing. Both slow and faster paces. I use the inclines as well and the decline function.

My kids run XC and if the weather is bad they can do their miles/workouts on it as well. Who knows what they've dropped on or in the deck over the years.

I don't use the heart rate strap but it does work and it is the same as my garmin as far as readings.

It's really heavy and a pain to move. 3 person job.

Hope that helps.

p.s. I do not work for NordicTrack.