Motvation to keep going without fast results

Options
Hi im 27 and i need to lose over 100lbs to lose and I need motivation to keep eating right and exercising even when im discouraged cuz im not get results fast or dramatic change I've struggled with my weight my whole life due to medications I was put on binge eating I've also been bulimic and anorexic when I was younger now im back on medication and the biggest I've ever been just looking for friends to motivate me and I will motivate u :-)

Im not looking for comments about me taking medication. thanks <3

Replies

• Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's most healthy to take a longer time for these changes to occur. If you know you are moving your body and trying to make healthy choices, you are doing well.

We are trying to create good habits that last a lifetime not get those fast results.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Well try to look at it like this. The weight didn't happen overnight so it wont come off overnight. The first step is the hardest and you've already taken that so keep up the good work!!!
  • suryoyo85
    suryoyo85 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Like the Above said, you've already taken the first step!
    It will take time . Slow and steady wins then race remember!
    Just eat a healthy diet ( raw is the best way to go) and try to get some exercise in if you can and you will see the progress!
    You got this!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds in the last 6 months and that is a huge victory for me. Yes--3. ANY loss at all beats the alternative no matter if you have 10 or 100 pounds to lose,
  • rahat0010
    rahat0010 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs in 6 months
    PicsArt_06-04-08.31.57_zpszdgcwacv.jpg

PicsArt_06-04-08.21.17_zpsmv4v5vzn.jpg