hey all

Options
Hey everybody, I am kimmy nice to meet you all =) I am a newbie, 21 years old, I live in england (and i hate it lol) ... I am currently an "ideal" weight as doctors say, but i am not happy with my body at all and at the end of the day i have to live with myself not them so it should be my choice am i right? I have always been really skinny like a size 6 but last year i was rushed into hospital for a major operation and since then i have gained 2 stone in weight, I am very unhappy so i could use some help and tips if anybody has them =)

Replies

• lindsayd589
    Options
    hello! i am new here as well, just joined today. I am in a similar situation, 22 years old and a very normal weight but since starting a full time job 2 months ago I have gained a little weight and am unhappy with my body. I don't have many "tips" for you really but just saw your post and wanted to wish you good luck :)
  • KimmyAnneMcBride
    Options
    Welcome =) Good luck to you aswell hun xxx
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Just waned to Welcome you KImmyAnneWarn & lindsayd589 to MFP :smile:
  • nothankscake
    Options
    I'm also an ideal weight but want to lose, but still stay in the healthy range. The best tip I can give you is find an exercise that's fun but vigorous (say, if you like hiking, or if you have an Xbox 360 play Kinect, or the Wii). Trampolines are awesome too. Also, if you can get toning shoes, those are awesome, just take a walk daily and you'll burn more calories than you would in other shoes. Fitflops or toneups for example. andddd food wise, if you stay busy you won't end up eating because you're bored. And always eat breakfast, but it can be very light. the point is to get some calories in in the morning to rev up your metabolism. it's good to eat solely fresh fruit for breakfast for concentration afterwards if you're taking classes or anything, andd it's low cal! Andddd finally, green tea is great for your metabolism.