My success continues (bunch of PICS!)

Options
dragonfly_66
dragonfly_66 Posts: 48 Member
So I shared my success story before but just now have gotten the courage to add photos.
I run a blog where I talk about my journey, plus have recipes and tips for people who are as confused as I was. Theres so much misinformation out there its hard to know where to begin.
after my second child I was 185ish lbs. at 5 foot 4 that was way beyond where I wanted to be.
7p6sa1q8txnr.jpg
After I started to take control of my weight and health I dropped to about 135 lbs.
h5w6ozknqk4h.jpg
However I gained some back when I went back to work. Then I got pregnant with my third and once again my weight got out of control. This pic is from January 2017 at about 185 lbs
ocsm5cysfinb.jpg
I have taken control of my health again and am now at 159lbs. I am continuing to lose without feeling deprived and am eager to share my story with the world. I want everyone to know how it is possible without any pills or powders or other BS. The only answer is to take charge, eat right, move more and change your perspective and mental attitude if it is getting in your way.
3azmgh3hvucw.jpg
If anyone is interested to join me in my journey my site is www.bigtinysteps.com and I have a FB page and group as well as an IG where I post my food pics. I plan to do a series of videos of how I make my food and how easy it is to eat clean. If anyone needs support in their journey feel free to contact me because I really want to help others who are as overwhelmed as I was. I am NOT selling anything, no shakes or supplements here.
I did it and know I will continue to be successful, just as you all have been or will be :):)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!