Crop tops galore!

Options
nichell88
nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
So I am making the conscious decision that, since I've lost over 50lbs, I am going to commit to wearing crop tops all summer. I refuse to wear full coverage tops if I don't have to! In all serious, I was fit before and totally took it for granted. With all of the hard work I've put in and the dedication to the journey, I don't want to make that mistake again. I'm not afraid or embarrassed to flaunt my progress, so I'm going all the way!oj5ve5rm9j59.jpg
1t2l7wwwo9hb.jpg
z0p8n8fg0bdo.jpg
rr9p7rqdx8s5.jpg
3o1ailaa79k3.jpg
bpmabepkvivj.jpg

Replies

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's obvious that you have put in a lot of hard work to earn that flat tummy. Love the blue top btw.
  • nichell88
    Options
    @manderson27 thank you so much! Just starting to embrace my new body, and this is very helpful
  • nichell88
    Options
    @PartyKardy thank you, I've worked so hard
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    You are rocking those tops! Great job, and they are so cute on you. :smiley:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    ...AND the shorts! And the belly jewelry.
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! If I had your stomach I would show it too! You go girl! You are inspiring! ☺☺☺
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look great. You rock those tops!
  • nichell88
    Options
    @cmriverside haha, thank you so much
  • nichell88
    Options
    @newstart1988 wow, thank you so much. That's so weird to hear, so many people in these boards have inspired me
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling and looking confident! Especially in time for summer wear!
  • Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Get it. Do your thang.
  • Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    OMG! I would flaunt it if I had it! Personally I believe in crop tops for everybody who likes to feel the sun/air on their tummies...You look great!
    How did you do it?
  • LKjourney
    LKjourney Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look SUPER hot in all of those tips! What amazing progress! Your hard work really shows
    I'm going to use this as motivation for my own stomach... Any tips for those of us who still have pudgy bellies?
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You are adorable and have a great tummy! Congratulations!
  • Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Keep up the great work!❤️
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Rock it, girl!!
  • venuscaelestis
    venuscaelestis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Own it girl! :+1: You definitely have every right to wear whatever makes you feel great and enjoy the summer with that beautiful and fit body of yours! :star:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!