Actually feeling successful!

Options
I have never felt this successful in trying to lose weight! For some reason using myfitnesspal just works!! Tracking the calories really makes me think about what I am doing. I LOVE IT!!!

Replies

• notmeanymore29
    Options
    Thats good! Keep up the good work and motivation!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This is a great site!!!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I'm so glad I stumbled across this site, it's made all the difference. I LOVE it.....more every day.:love:
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I feel the same!
  • keeks8281
    keeks8281 Posts: 53
    Options
    Great job! Yes, I feel the same way. Tracking everything is really the key!
  • gwen9397
    gwen9397 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I feel the same way, I really needed a food diary to help me be successful and mfp makes it so easy. I also find that I am more motivated to excercise! Hey, add me as a friend if you want!
  • readytodrop60
    Options
    Glad to hear you are finding your success here. I was shocked at how quickly my life changed when I signed up for MFP, too. People have been telling me since I started gaining weight it is calories in vs. calories out. For some reason I never fully grasped that until I joined this community! Continued success to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!