How much weight per week?

Options
SteveVx
SteveVx Posts: 12 Member
I'm curious as to how much everyone averages to lose per week and what one thing helps you stay on track the most. Thanks!

Replies

• dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I set my goal to lose 2lbs a week but I think that 1250 is too little for the amount of exercising I'm doing. I barely lose .8 lbs every other week and three weeks prior I was at a plateau.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    my goal is 1.5lbs per week and I weigh weekly. But although a 1lb here and 0.5lb there crop up, I have a spreadsheet that tells me how many weeks I have been logging and I divide total weight loss by number of weeks every now and then. Thisreally helps me with plateaus as I can see that even when weight doesn't drop for a few weeks I am still averaging a 1.4lb loss per week :smile:
  • xxprisinhaxx3232
    xxprisinhaxx3232 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Up until last week I was averaging 3-6lbs a week.
    Staying under 1200kcal. Last week I lost 1.6lbs and I think it's because I'm getting closer to my goal weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!