Is it your first day too?

Options
walusk
walusk Posts: 1 Member
Hi!! My name is Lina. Today is the first day of my journey. I will not be on a fancy fad diet. I will be eating as clean as possible and exercising as much as possible. I work a desk job so getting steps in is difficult. I enjoy cooking so I will be doing a lot of meal prepping. If I take the guess work out of what I am going to eat during my next meal, it makes things so much easier. If you are new to this, what steps do you take to prepare for greatness? Lets do this!

Replies

• chezzfrench1977
    chezzfrench1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im Cheryl i have just joined too so if ya wanna add me we could help each other along the way .... id add you but not sure how to do it .... i dont normally use social networks but this seems worth it if it works :)
  • HMedina1963
    HMedina1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies and greetings from Northern Virginia. Not my first day, but more like re-engaging and getting back on track. I successfully lost 40 Lbs. the last time I used MyFitnessPal and going back for a second time and this time to stay for good and achieve my goals.

Hopefully we can motivate each other and exchange tips. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hear from you.