Anyone using Slimfast shakes?

Options
Just curiose.

I've been useing them twice a day (breakfast & lunch) since I started my weight loss journey on Mother's Day (May 8,2011).I've lost 60 pounds as of my last weigh in at my weekly Weight Watcher's meeting(joined WW's on May18,2011).

I esp.love the capaccino ones(but they are hrd to find) and the chocolate Royale.
I hated the strawberry flavor.

Cheapest place I've found the shakes(I use the cans) is Sam's Club,but I usually buy them at BJ's Warehouse.

Sam's Club only carries the chocolate flavors--grrrrrrrrrr.

I plan to try the low carb/higher protein ones soon as well as the Adkin's protien shakes soon.

I shoot for 1,200-1,400 cal a day.
I enjoy 2,sometimes 3 snacks a day as well as a sensible dinner.(aiming for under 500 cal a day). I also love all the Weight Watcher's products,esp.Smart One's dinners.

Replies

• McMamma38
    McMamma38 Posts: 31
    Options
    No one? LOL
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just curiose.

I've been useing them twice a day (breakfast & lunch) since I started my weight loss journey on Mother's Day (May 8,2011).I've lost 60 pounds as of my last weigh in at my weekly Weight Watcher's meeting(joined WW's on May18,2011).

I esp.love the capaccino ones(but they are hrd to find) and the chocolate Royale.
    I hated the strawberry flavor.

Cheapest place I've found the shakes(I use the cans) is Sam's Club,but I usually buy them at BJ's Warehouse.

Sam's Club only carries the chocolate flavors--grrrrrrrrrr.

I plan to try the low carb/higher protein ones soon as well as the Adkin's protien shakes soon.

I shoot for 1,200-1,400 cal a day.
    I enjoy 2,sometimes 3 snacks a day as well as a sensible dinner.(aiming for under 500 cal a day). I also love all the Weight Watcher's products,esp.Smart One's dinners.

Bump
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in this topic!