GETTING BACK INTO IT

Options
I've been on and off for a while ready to get serious! Need accountability!

Replies

• LettyBz
    LettyBz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I've also been wishy washy about my fitness journey, time to buckle down
  • hartmajella
    hartmajella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am looking for friends with open diaries so I can get some food ideas.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the exact same thing. Enough! Need to stock with it. Add me.
  • Crea41
    Crea41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation and will be back to taking care of myself on June 19th. As I packed my clothes for vacation, I felt completely disgusted. 5 years ago, I lost 50lbs using MFP. I've gained more than half of it back and I'm not happy about it. I've let stress and other demands get in the way of my caring about me. This insanity has to stop and I'm looking for motivation from others who feel the same way. I'm not using vacation as a means for eating out of control and tracking later. I think I'm going to use this time to mentally reflect on my inability to "stick to it" and realize how important it is that I start taking care of myself again.
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just put on 7lbs in 14 days while on holiday so some hard work needed this end as well. Feel free to add me to your friends
  • ashringg
    ashringg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Sent a request.

Also feel free to add me. I too am looking for motivation.
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Same here man! I'm sick of the yo-yo routine, committed to STAYING on track this time. I added you :)
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This will be my third consecutive workout, 100th try.
    It seems to be a mental thing-getting your mind into it is the hardest part.
  • KatieBaack
    KatieBaack Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back after taking a month and a half off... Gained back about 5lbs, but I only lost 15 to begin with.... Here's to hoping it sticks this time!
  • CortneyDew
    CortneyDew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I keep putting off starting again and have an awful woe-is-me attitude. I need to just get back to tracking and exercising 6 days a week. I keep trying to remind myself of how proud I used to feel, and how awesome it felt to feel comfortable in my clothes. Good luck everyone ❤️
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been here 5 years. Starting to really make some progress. Feel free to add me.