First day back... been a while!!

Options
Elo_getsfit
Elo_getsfit Posts: 47 Member
edited June 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all!
I am starting back on my fitness journey after approximately two years of eating unhealthy and exercising very inconsistently.
I feel like I have such a long journey ahead of me having to lose about 100 pounds. Wow! It was hard even to write that... I can't believe I let myself go so much yet again.
Any suggestions on what to do to keep up my motivation and most of all not fall down this bad in the future?
Thank you!

Replies

• jenniferjohnsonclark
    Options
    Welcome back! I too have been very inconsistent with my workouts. I have a very fit friend who is holding me accountable to drinking a gallon of water a day. God help me!! The struggle is real.
    I have about 25lbs to lose. It's 1:15p and I got in almost 40 oz. I have so much more to drink.
  • steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @Eloisa85 Hi!! You can do it! Especially since you did it before I know you have the drive and motivation in you to do it again! I'll add you and we can help each other stay accountable!! I've got about 20-30 to lose and I have the same problem with staying motivated and consistent so maybe we can help eachother?
  • steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @jenniferjohnsonclark Hi!! I am horrible with drinking water!! Help!!! Are you using a strategy?
  • Elo_getsfit
    Options
    Thank you @steph81881 !! For sure, I'll add you and thank you for the encouragement
  • Elo_getsfit
    Options
    @jenniferjohnsonclark water is also one of my biggest struggles because (unless I've worked out) I just don't get thirsty and forget to drink!
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation - been AWOL for ages and need to lose about 25kg. Happy to be added as a friend.