Clothes Fit Better

Options
crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
I'm new here and still trying to figure out this healthy eating. I have been trying for two months now. I haven't weighed at all because I really didn't want to be obsessed with numbers but now I wish I had. :( I have been trying on clothes in my closet and tonight I wore a shirt that I've had for a couple of years but I did not wear it AT ALL last year because it had gotten too tight. Tonight I put it on and it was just perfect!!! Yeah, me!!! AND, I have two just alike so now I have two new shirts to wear!!! WOOO HOO....it is exciting. I know I have a LONG way to go...a LONG, LONG way....but this first victory is exciting enough to get me motivated!!! Good luck to all of you on your journey!!!

Replies

• mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    Your first N.S.V ( Non Scale Victory ) :) YAY YOU!!!!!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's great! You should be so proud! I've been focusing on weight/working out for 6 months now and I've barely made a dent in my old wardrobe. Congrats!
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congrats on your victory... you'll be where you want to be in no time. It feels so great to shop in your OWN closet for clothes :)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    thats great i know it feels wonderful im currently wearing a shirt that my belly used to hang out of and it fits great now im gonna wait for 10 more pounds to be gone then start digging through the clothes
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    DawnWendalynn1973 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WTG!! I have had a few of those recently. They feel soooo wonderful don't they.

Definitely a motivator. Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time.
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Yea!!!! Congratulations! I bet that feels great!

I have yet to be able to fit into anything that I've outgrown but I've lost about 8 pounds since I started so even if I'm one of those that takes FOREVER to lose weight, I'm ok with that.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank yo all. I wish we all lived closer together so we could have a big clothes closet and share these clothes we are outgrowing!!! Just think how much fun shopping that might be!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!