1200 calories a day

Options
2»

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I find myself working out a lot so I can eat more. I was doing ok eating lots of veggies at first, but then something inside me snapped, and I am ravenous. Working out burns some of those extra calories, so I am close to my goal on most days.
  • McMamma38
    McMamma38 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm also doing 1,200 calories a day.I've lost 60 pounds since I started my weight loss journey on May8th!

I love 100 calorie pack almonds

Laughing Cow 35 cal flovored Light cheese wedges

Weight Watcher products(both bought at my weekly meeting place and in grocery store,esp.BJ's warehouse)

light yogurts-by Weight Watchers,Dannon or Yoplait

sugar free,fat free pudding cups(Jello brand)
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bumppp
  • Katie1015
    Katie1015 Posts: 7
    Options
    I love Greek Yogurt - Chobani is the best brand in my opinion. Their blueberry flavor for me is like having a healthy treat! I usually eat this after my workouts in the morning, excellent source of protein. I would say it's an acquired taste (if you're used to other nonfat yogurt varieties out there like Yoplait), but after second time of eating Chobani I got addicted, it flies off the grocery store shelves too lately!
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    i'm on 1200 a day too. i tend to eat 2 eggs scrambled and loaded with veggies in the morning with coffee...it keeps me full for most of the day. my lunch varies the most. I love sandwhich rounds (sarah lee, arnold and natures own makes them) they are only 100 calories so filled with turkey lettuce and tomato i have a great 200 calorie sandwich with a side of carrot stix or any veggie really. dinners i eat a lot of talapia or chicken. i've been experimenting with different recipes trying to find substitutes for my fav dishes without losing the hearty great taste i love so much. last night i made raw "pasta" tonight i'm making cauliflower "rice." my fave desert is activia cherry yogurt with mini wheats mixed in (my healthy version of cherry pie,lol). it's tough but we can do it and get the smokin' bodies we want. :)
    good luck!!
  • limsilas
    Options
    thanks for all the tips, people! i'm on 1200/day too.