Anyone starting their journey and need to lose 80 lbs?

Options
MaryJI2015
MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
edited June 2017 in Getting Started
I'm restarting my journey and need to lose 80lbs
I need & want friends with a similar weighloss goal add me

Replies

• marylinwood
    marylinwood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary I just rejoined today and like yourself have about 70 lbs to loose I've tried slimming world weight watchers shakes and so on so I decided to do it the scientific way on calories good luck on your journey x
  • Goodman2460
    Goodman2460 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello MJ,

I am in a similar position. I'm restarting after going astray. I'm looking​ to lose 100. Count me in for added support.

Good luck! Keep in touch.

Russ
  • cdurston50523
    cdurston50523 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi ive put on a lot of weight and have 50lbs to loose count me in to for support.
  • marymcdermottrosler
    marymcdermottrosler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in the same position. Have about 75 pounds to lose. Count me in for giving support and for needing support! Let's do this!!!

Mary
  • cheryl3162
    cheryl3162 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the picture of what I want to look like again, in about 50 pounds. I have been doing this for a month and have lost 5 #. Need support to stay on track. I feel like 5 # a month, it will take me forever!~
  • Shaylamumaw
    Shaylamumaw Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yes I have 80lbs to lose also. Starting with diet because I'm physically limited on exercise. Add me I will help you if you help me :smile:
  • vilyda123
    vilyda123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep. Restarting. 80 lbs or more to lose. Scared to weigh myself. Count me in.
  • peckchris3267
    peckchris3267 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I started with 70 pounds to lose. I'm down 17 already.
  • Steelytech
    Steelytech Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey and looking to loose 80 pounds as well looking for some friends to go through it with
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Almost halfway through my journey to my first target, initially looking to lose around 70lb to get me just above the healthy BMI range (allowing a bit extra for large frame size - broad shoulders/broad hips) and then I will review when I get there to see if I want to lose a little more or just recomp. I log daily whether it's a bad or a good day. Feel free to give me an add. Currently 30lb down (give or take a couple of pound of water weight here and there).
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey i just started today "AGAIN", i need to lose at least 80 pounds if not even a few more, i would love to have other people for motivation, please feel free to add me, thanks and good luck everyone.
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im restarting as well and need to lose about the same! Add me :)
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have recent restarted my journey and have lost 11lb with 93lb to go :smiley:
    Feel free to send me friend requests
  • mcbluesky
    mcbluesky Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Started with a goal of losing 80. Down 12 via WW. Considering moving to Keto plan to help with sugar based binges. All or none mentality. Does not appear I was blessed with the moderation gene. Just kidding about that.
  • kcspm
    kcspm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me :) feel free to add me
  • Latriciah7
    Latriciah7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 80 pounds for health reasons. Everyone keeps pushing me to go under the knife. I want to do this without going under. Would love the support and would love to cheer you on too. Feel free to add me...One can never have to much support and cheerleaders.
  • P3ALT
    P3ALT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 90. I'm 51 and trying once again! To loose weight. No clubs...
    Just me and my phone x
  • macarty
    macarty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60. Feel free to add me.
  • biggscales
    biggscales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is to lose 94 lbs . Ive lost weight than gained it back on numerous occasions. I'm 6'3 324 lbs and my goal is to reach 230
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My goal is to lose 40. I would love to start my journey with you! Add me!