12kg gone, 16kg to go to reach my goal

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. Looking to lose weight, like most of you. I will be 26 at the end of the month.

I used to be 78kg last year and I got scared I might reach 80kg! I looked pretty chubby and was really embarrassed about my weight and the way I looked, especially my double chin! Something not even make-up can hide.

I was 74kg in January. I didn't know how I lost it, but I guess because of work last year and I was vegetarian for a 6 months (don't judge- I just lost interest eating meat. Totally no idea why!).

I told myself, I want to lose weight and keep track with what I'm eating, and WHEN I'm eating. Today, I am 66.5kg. Tomorrow, I don't know.

Remind yourself that you can do it. You will be so proud of yourself. Let me tell you. I haven't been below 70kg since 2010. 7 years later when I put in effort, I finally am below 70kg, hence, not overweight anymore!

I am really happy. 12kg is a lot. I noticed the change in my body, I can see an hourglass shape, and I look better in whatever I was wearing. From size 16, today I am size 10-12. I noticed that people look at me more now that zijn look better. I'm not there yet, but I'm getting there if I keep it up. Think of all the compliments you will get, and take them to heart. It keeps you motivated

Replies

• madison151992
    madison151992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    what is your height? 16 kgs is a lot of weight to lose if you're not even overweight.