Looking for people to help motivate me !

Options
Hey there ! I've been away from this app for a while now and have neglecting my diet and haven't been eating very healthy but I've decided now to start eating healthier and am looking for people to motivate me !

Replies

• yalondarodgers859
    yalondarodgers859 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. Same here. Last year I got to my goal weight using this app. This year I have gotten a little too comfortable in my eating and now I have gained back some of my weight. Decided today that I have to stay with it. It really helps!
  • ptiallegro
    ptiallegro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a pretty impulsive snack buyer/eater that's trying to cut those last 30 pounds. I've been using this sporadically in the past but decided to sit down and get it done. So far... not so good?
  • kathykatkitty
    kathykatkitty Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm just a sucker for cats. However I am looking for friends, support, and motivation as well. Feel free to add me. Have a great day.
  • simmonskametria35
    simmonskametria35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also looking for motivation to stay on this journey and maintain a healthy life style..So far I'm down 14lbs!
  • mariacuello32
    mariacuello32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, used this app twice now, its the only thing that I have been able to lose weight consistantly with. lost 42lbs to date, and keeping it off.
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've just send you a friend request, I'm also back on MFP and looking for new friends to motivate and to help me keep going :)