Any short gals out there??

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my highest weight was 210. My goal is 130 for now, will probably lower it once I get there.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    "Mrs. S do you ever get mistaken for a kid?" says the student.

Needless to say I'm short! Always happy to make new friends. :smile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    "Mrs. S do you ever get mistaken for a kid?" says the student.

Needless to say I'm short! Always happy to make new friends. :smile:

That's one of my greatest fears!
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I tell people that I'm 5'1" on a tall day! I started at 125, met my original goal weight of 115, and now I'm shooting for 110. My coworkers say that I eat like a field mouse, because I am constantly nibbling!
  • VelmaD76
    VelmaD76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my heaviest weight was 248, right before I had my last baby. Right now I'm a 202 and I'm breaking my weight loss into smaller goals so I don't get overwhelmed by the total amount I need to lose. So for now I'm shooting for 180, then will move my goal 20 lbs at a time.
    For me, finding plus size clothes that fit decently is a major challenge. Plus size clothes aren't always fashionable to begin with, let alone when your pants are dragging and the seams of your shirts droop over your shoulders...lol
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot and currently 112 would love to be 105 but i am seriously struggling to get down there.....I need so much HELP!!!!!
  • Griderrr
    Griderrr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    4-10 and shrinking- was 211 now about 184,,, but feel like I am getting shorter - all my pands are dragging on the floor!:tongue::tongue:
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Shortie here <<<<<< 4ft 11
  • aliciarose511
    aliciarose511 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'1" here. Started at 191 (yikes!) down to 143. Goal of 125 to start (I am pretty broad shouldered for my height) but may go lower. Add me for sure. :)
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5'3" and currently 214. Highest was 225 :noway:
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss! I'm 5'2. I was about 130 when I first joined My Fitness Pal and was 135 at my heaviest. I've been going between 117 and 119 lately. Feel free to add me!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Was 4'11" all my life... but the last few years it seems to depend on who is taking my height measurement as I have ranged from 4'7" to 4'10". So, I can only guess that I am shrinking.. Currently weigh 143 pounds. Would like to get back down to 98 pounds. I am small boned. Mainly, I just want to feel healthier! So, will see how things go...
    Good luck, y'all!
    Linda
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    5'1", started at 212, yeppers, I was that big! Have my goal at 130 for now, but may go lower when I reach that. Feel free to add me!!
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'2 and curvy, starting to get my hourglass figure back:smile:
  • Zenjaeie
    Zenjaeie Posts: 95
    Options
    4"11 (almost 5"!! ALMOST!) right here (current weight- 94 pounds, goal weight- skinny!) ! As for curvy, no boobs but A LOT on the bottom, if you get what I mean! ;) I'm looking for some health buddies around my stats to keep me in check! Anyone want to add me for some short girl support? :)
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", weigh 240ish right now. My highest weight was 252 :sad: :noway: . I went down to 224, then 230 when I got pregnant and here I am. I want to get down to around 140. I've always carried my weight well so I don't look my weight.
  • Flowerchildx92
    Options
    Hey ! 5'1 here. Starting out at 176 :/ definatly not happy about it!. I wanna get to 135 and be happy and healthy supper hard!. Starting Insanity tomorrow super scared :( If anyone has tried that and is having great success could use some motivation!!!
  • windstar57
    windstar57 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    great job! I love the goal setting. I too am short and have gaines 52 lbs in 3 years (ouch!!) so far I have dropped 9 lbs and then found MFP…I love the accountability. I would like to follow your journey sounds like you definitely have a plan!
  • windstar57
    windstar57 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    great job! I love the goal setting. I too am short and have gaines 52 lbs in 3 years (ouch!!) so far I have dropped 9 lbs and then found MFP…I love the accountability. I would like to follow your journey sounds like you definitely have a plan!
  • miss_s_b
    miss_s_b Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm another tiddler. I'm very slightly over 5 foot. But even when I was thin I was still curvy - I inherited my dad's rugby-player legs.