Fitness tracker

Options
When I started this journey, I bought a cheap fitness tracker on amazon, it works surprisingly well, however, it doesnt have a heart rate monitor and it doesnt sync with MFP :( Im looking to buy a new tracker, I would prefer something less expensive, but Im open to all options, what does everyone have and what do you like and dislike about your band?

Replies

• stashia23
    stashia23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the polar A300 it has a HRM, I like it. I paid $98 for it on Amazon.
  • BurlzGettingFit
    BurlzGettingFit Posts: 115 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've had the Fitbit HR charge in the past and now I have the Blaze and what I love about it is the heart rate monitor and how it tracks my sleep.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I got the fitbit charge 2 for mothers day, and I tell ya, I am pumped, and I was pumped before. I love it!, I especially love the sleep part. how many hours I sleep in light sleep, deep sleep, rem, etc, and its very accurate. how long I am awake. super buy!, should have gotten it ages ago when I first wanted it.
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmen HR and I love it better than when I had a fitbit.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit charge HR but really want a blaze
    I love the challanges, pushes me to do more
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit, the Alta HR and it's wonderful! It's cute enough and has enough features for me!
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It's not so much on the cheaper end, but if you're open to spending a little more (or have a gift getting occasion coming up and want to drop some hints), I LOVE the Gear S2 watch. It's awesome at fitness tracking and syncing (plus does all the other smart watch things); it's a serious upgrade from the Misfit Shine I had before. I got mine refurbished from Best Buy for about $150 and it came in perfect condition and I've had no problems. I'm sure there are also various other watches/trackers out there that will meet your needs, but don't forget to consider a good used/refurbished one - you may get more bang for your buck :).
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin Vivosmart HR. It's a really good tracker, consistently ranks better than its peers. Has wrist HR, waterproof (I think to 50 m), music control, notifications, find my phone feature, Garmin Connect links up with MFP seamlessly and is an all-round good app. Has Run, Walk, Cardio & Other for activities, you can add manual activities or edit them in the Garmin Connect app. The Vivosmart HR+ also has GPS if you want that.

I found one of the most critical things was the app that came with the tracker, download the app before you buy the tracker and look up some screenshots and reviews to see if you like what it does.
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Now i hacve the fitbit one and I use to want the fitbit charge 2 (as a present for my first subgoal) but now i am looking at the new misfit vapor (coming summer 2017) or the withings steel. I tend to lean to a hybrid but one with a heart rate function.
    I dont want to spend more then €200 to be honest.
    Reached my first subgoal, but still not sure what to choose.
  • quiltergirlar
    quiltergirlar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit zip because I just want it in my pocket. I only track steps and active steps.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    33607237834_1c19a7840e_z_d.jpg
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I guess I should update lol I bought the Charge two and I love it!!! I know how fitness trackers motivate you, and its mainly in your head, but im down over 4 lbs since I bought it two weeks ago! Definitely getting my steps in and exercise in, totally worth it! and I got it for a great price!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I guess I should update lol I bought the Charge two and I love it!!! I know how fitness trackers motivate you, and its mainly in your head, but im down over 4 lbs since I bought it two weeks ago! Definitely getting my steps in and exercise in, totally worth it! and I got it for a great price!

Yay! I have a Charge 2 and I love it
    the challenges really motivate me to move my butt lol
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    33607237834_1c19a7840e_z_d.jpg

Not a fair fight. Fenix 5s need not apply :smiley:

Yes I am jealous.