100+ to lose

Options
Hi everyone

I'm new here and have a lot to lose! Looking for motivators and friends on this journey. I'll be supportive right back :)

Replies

• Ssbischoff
    Ssbischoff Posts: 27
    Options
    Good Luck! Just take it one day at a time! You can do it!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I had 130+ to lose and have lost almost 50 so far! This is an amazing site!! You can add me if you'd like :)
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat...I am new and have 100+ to lose....I will gladly be your friend...
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I too have 100+ lbs to loose. I will be more than happy to help motivate you. Please add me if you like :smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have 105 to loose and have lost 40lbs thus far. Wishing you the best.
  • BeccaStearns
    Options
    you can do this!!!!!!!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you have taken the first step to successful weight lost, I joined 3 1/2 wks ago and I love MFP, you will get lots of support and inspiration, you will need a little time to explore the web site, it is really easy and amazing, I also have 100 plus lbs to lose, but I am a lot older, but if you like add me as a friend I would like to be as much help as I can, Happy first day of the rest of your life. Your friend & Pal at MFP :flowerforyou:
  • StaceKaiman
    Options
    Welcome, take things 1 day at a time and you will achieve the results you are looking for. I have just started my journey to lose 130 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BeccaStearns
    Options
    CONGRATS ON THE 40!!!!!!!
  • greenie52
    greenie52 Posts: 12
    Options
    add me please im in same boat
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HI! Like many others, I have 100+ to lose as well. We can do it! :)
  • twintea
    twintea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Support here !!! I have just started too - :flowerforyou: I love this site !!! I am at 0 with 80 pounds to lose !!! Let's get started !!! Good luck on the journey !!!