How many clothes sizes have you dropped?

Options
2»

Replies

• mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Clothing sizes are all over the place, but based on averages, I went from a US 16 to a US 4.

Me too, 52 lbs. lost, 5'3.75
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was a US size 24W-26W, sometimes 26W-28W when I started. I am now down to a 16W. Hopefully, my new Keto diet regimen will get me down to a size 8-10 this year! ;)
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi brookielaw! : ) I can relate to the boob situation. I went down from a 48D to a 42B, and they are starting to look like two empty wine bags! LOL :D Thank goodness for pushup bras! ;)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest last January, I was wearing mostly 15/16 bottoms and XL tops.... today I'm mostly in 6/7's (sometimes 4's!!!) and Small tops :smiley:
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    At 266+ pounds, I wore 24/26 pants and 3x-4x tops.
    At 215 pounds- 18 pants/1x tops
    Now! Today! Right effin now- Approx 175#, wearing some really cute size 12 mossimo jeans and a large top.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Former UK18/20 now a UK8/10. I'm the same size/weight I was when I was 16, if you can believe that.

Lost 73+ pounds over 22 months with a 12lb regain in the middle.

TBH, for me it's one of those weird things where I'm constantly having to battle what I think I should buy size wise and what I actually am. I was in M&S the other day and I was looking at two really cute cropped jumpers and I thought to myself, without looking at the sizes, wow that jumper on the left is massive that would never fit me. I'd get the one on the right. The one on the left was a 10 and the one on the right was an 8. If I were to pick up my size without looking at the garment, I would have chosen the 10 because I think that I am the 10. I did it while ordering a coat. I knew for a fact that my measurements were for the size 10 because I looked them up, but I still bought a size 12 jacket. Lo and behold, it was too big. Eating less food is not the only adjustments we have to make. :lol:
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My before and during so far is squeezing into too tight size 20 (1X was tight) down to a comfy size 14(L).

I've lost 50ish pounds and hope to lose another 35-50 and would like to be in the mid single digits (4-6) and a M or S. We will see if my boobs let that happen. My body is a M but the ginormous ladies refuse to surrender and I require oxygen to live.
  • GirlGettingFit37
    GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I started out in a size 20 and 2XL size shirts. I am now wearing 8/10, medium/small depending on the brand.
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started out wearing size XL tops, size 16 jeans. Lost 50lbs, now in a size medium top, size 12 jeans
  • ale527
    ale527 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Last year I was wearing size 16 jeans from New York & Co along with XL/1Xs at Torrid. Recently bought NY&Co. jeans that are size 4. Size 6 some other places and Mediums/Smalls.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    None and I've lost 40 lbs. Riddle me this! :D