Feeling awesome!!! :)

Options
I just have to say that there are days I thought I wouldn't be able to stick to this site, nor eat the way I have been this past month. I've been sticking to this for a little over 3 weeks now and I have to say I am feeling awesome and seeing results! I will be down 10lbs this month if I continue to do well! I know I will do well! Positive, positive, positive! :)

This is for those that think they don't have the strength to continue, and don't see results -- Keep up the hard work because it WILL pay off, if not sooner than later! The friends I've made through here so far have been AMAZING and have given me SO much support, and that's really what's kept me going 90% of the time. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I would love to do the same for others -- so feel free to add me and let's do this together!

Good luck and stay strong!

:)

HUGS

Replies

• tdschar
    tdschar Posts: 8
    Options
    Good for you!
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    Having support, no matter where it's from, is one of the most important things that can keep anyone going. it's great that you've found that and hopefully everyone finds it too! Everyone's progress will be different, but as long as there is progress in some way, shape or form, that's probably what matters most =]