HYDRATION TEAM 2017

Options
Grab your water bottles and get slurping! We are here to celebrate water and how great it is to stay hydrated!! So wet your lips, get your drink on! Let's see those bottles of water!feviwl01n394.jpg

Replies

• Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    want a secret?

get a few bottles, fill them up half way and put in the freezer. Then when you want water, take one and fill it up and enjoy your massive ice cube!

I can only drink water if its cold. colder the better.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Genius
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    6qmxansz1y8e.jpg

Count me in
    Been off the water for a while but boy am I gona get back into it

Get it girl!! Does it actually glow?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Do you love to drink water?? Do you have more water bottles than friends?? Do you enjoy a nice, cold, refreshing glass of water?? HYDRATION TEAM 2017 IS THE TEAM FOR YOU! Want to join? SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!! (Your water bottle{s} that is)9lm56ok8eaz0.jpg

I have *a* water bottle, so yes

You e always got us on the internet!:) that's probably more than one! Also let's see that bottle!
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    broseidonkingofbrocean Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    b7169830-baf6-450c-af87-351f6bd5005d_1.c1efb5e9e376c2dcb3541ccc6658c847.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Half gallon so I fill it up twice a day. Igloo btw for anyone interested and is sold at most wal-marts.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Cold, refreshing, and *kitten* close to water.

beer_707.jpg
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't drink water, I prefer herbal teas and sugar free soda.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

beer_707.jpg

I double dog dare you @bpetrosky

po7ninwcbh88.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Do you love to drink water?? Do you have more water bottles than friends?? Do you enjoy a nice, cold, refreshing glass of water?? HYDRATION TEAM 2017 IS THE TEAM FOR YOU! Want to join? SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!! (Your water bottle{s} that is)9lm56ok8eaz0.jpg

You e always got us on the internet!:) that's probably more than one! Also let's see that bottle!

I was wondering where this thread went!

exha5qbuh4gf.jpg

Awesome! Yeah I put it up here then put it there and got a warning and they made both into one thread
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

I was wondering where this thread went!

exha5qbuh4gf.jpg

Awesome! Yeah I put it up here then put it there and got a warning and they made both into one thread

Lol! Look at you breaking all the rules!

ceackmztjdm3.jpg
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

beer_707.jpg

I double dog dare you @bpetrosky

po7ninwcbh88.jpg

I love me some New Belgium brews, but they're definitely not *kitten* close to water. ;)

Sadly I'm in exile from the Centennial State, if you could get me some Avery out my way you'd be my hero.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I FOUND MY PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE! No more ice mountain bottles for me tr3e44usf2aq.jpg