Hello everyone

Options
DelightfulDestiny
DelightfulDestiny Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone.

This is my 2nd day using this app. So far I'm loving it. Lately I've been trying to find other ways to motivate myself, but sometimes that can been a little challenging. I'm a mother of 2, and has had a cesarean with both. Soo, I am trying extra hard not to be another statistic about what they say when women who have had a cesarean. I also have a "desk job" so I feel like that doesn't help at all. lol I'm 126 lbs give or take, but I'd like to be 115 lbs (before I had my boys).

Just looking for some friends, some support, and motivating people!

Replies

• nextstopswoleville
    nextstopswoleville Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Sometimes the hardest part is taking that first step. Keep your eye on the prize (those elusive 11 lbs), and just stick to it You got this...it's your destiny. ;)

Best of luck!
    Todd
  • smedina0911
    smedina0911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a sedentary job as well and cesarean could be tough but look at them like battle scars because at the end it thats how everyone will see them , i have seen many women came up from that and i dont see why you cant do the same. Not saying its going to be easy but if you want it bad enough you will have it. Just focus on your macros and training before you know it results will just be coming.
  • postchi1
    postchi1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    consistency is key in this game. Track your cals if recommend a Fitbit too to help gauge intake. Look at high satiated foods and make sure you maintain a deficit if you want to drop weight.

It's less complicated that people make it out to me.

GL