New to this App

Options
Hey Guys! I'm from Sexsmith, a small town in Alberta. Last week I was curious to see how much I weighed. I stepped on a scale and to my disbelief I weighed 140 pounds. I know it's not that much but that's not normal for me. I usually weigh in at about 125-130 ish. I knew something had to change and over the past couple days I've been getting my groove back and this app has been nothing but helpful. I find it so hard to find the motivation to workout during off season for hockey. (I'm a goalie) so, my goal is to lose some body fat and gain some muscle.

Replies

• RiffySmith
    RiffySmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Haha :) that motivation factor is absolutely key. I know that feeling all to well. That's why I'm myself on this app just to get motivated again. I play football :) Central Defence
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I have similar story...had quit this app years ago, being a distance runner and thinking I'm burning so many calories, don't really need to worry about tracking. WRONG!!! Much to my surprise, I had gained 22 pounds over last couple years. Came back here and within 6 months lost 29 pounds! Great community here! Keep logging in and stay the course...you'll be smashing your goals in no time!