Pizza Diet Tip

Options
IGNORE all the ads at the top of the mfp home page for pizza companies. That is seriously messed up. Get the fruit companies to advertise here, not the pizza companies. We're fat; we've had enough pizza and know all about it already. Geesh!!!

Replies

• Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    crap... not what I was expecting! Was hoping for some amazing idea about having pizza and it would be all ok!

Ok, so you have a good point though! I'm just a little bummed... off to have a salad :grumble:
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Haha yes I think I've had enough pizza for awhile and I think im over it but if it were an ad for del taco.. well then id be in trouble haha
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When I have a craving, I go for the portobello pizzas
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    lol luv this
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    That's so funny--- I just commented on my page-- why are there Domino's ads all over my MFP page? not cool.
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    Haha yes I think I've had enough pizza for awhile and I think im over it but if it were an ad for del taco.. well then id be in trouble haha
    lol
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    IGNORE all the ads at the top of the mfp home page for pizza companies. That is seriously messed up. Get the fruit companies to advertise here, not the pizza companies. We're fat; we've had enough pizza and know all about it already. Geesh!!!

The adds are based upon what you search, somewhat. I never have any treat or pizza adds on my MFP because I don't browse for any of it. *At least this is what I heard. =D
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    mine was a local burger joint here in Dallas. lol! You know? I just consider it a test of our will power. ;-) At least it's not real in the fridge staring at us!!!:noway:
  • ramorris69
    Options
    I try not to search for food at all, but that is interesting. I think I ordered pizza online once in the past year or something. I'll have to do a bunch of searches for healthy stuff in the near future.
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    I see no adds ever! I guess hubby has something done so I cannot...thank you hubby!! lol, but pics of fruit and veg would def be a better idea!! The last thing i need is to see cake and burgers when I am logging salad and tuna! xxxooo
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    I make my own pizzas

Hormel - Turkey Pepperoni 10 slices
    Walmart Great Value - Pizza Sauce 1/4 cup
    Kraft - 2% Milk Shreaded Mozerella Cheese, 1/4 cup
    Mushrooms - Raw, 0.5 cup, pieces or slices
    Onions - Raw, 1 tbsp chopped
    La Banderita - Low Carb - Whole Wheat Soft Taco - Tortilla, 1 tortilla

Bake for about 10 min at 350 til cheese is bubbly. Yummy good
    Total: 233cal 18 carbs 11 fat 19 protien
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    crap... not what I was expecting! Was hoping for some amazing idea about having pizza and it would be all ok!

Ok, so you have a good point though! I'm just a little bummed... off to have a salad :grumble:

Definitely okay to have pizza! Just not a whole pizza. Or you can make your own version of a pizza.. couple slices of bread, pop in the toaster, the spread tomato sauce, and whatever other pizza toppings you want on it, now pop in the oven until cheese melts, and ta-da! Guilt-free pizza if you don't want to tempt yourself with the whole box.. You could use bagels rather than bread too.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    The adds are based upon what you search, somewhat. I never have any treat or pizza adds on my MFP because I don't browse for any of it. *At least this is what I heard. =D

I don't think that's true. Tonight I see an ad to get a US green card. Being a US citizen I say WTF?