Tuesday 7/26 Fitness Challenge - Squats

Options
Ready to tone those legs and buttocks!! Tuesday will be the Squat challenge. Let's try and reach 100 squats by the end of the day tomorrow. Of course if you can do more, that will only be more beneficial to you!!

This challenge is for any and everyone to join. Just come back here and report how many you have done. If you have any other fitness challenge ideas, please let us know...

squats-1.jpg

Bonus challenge will be 50 squat kicks

Replies

• Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    im up for the challenge
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    yay !! Ive done mine !!! 50..... wow, i thought when i started, this should be super easy..50 squats, no problem....yea right....
  • BughaBear
    BughaBear Posts: 201
    Options
    I am to I will post when I do my hundred hopefully I remember to post, lol
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    This sounds cool I'm willing to give it a try don't know how many I will get done but I'm game :-)
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    so if I do squat kicks vs basic squats I only need to do 50? DONE!
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Do as many as you can!!! My quads are still hurting from some lower body work I did Sunday and trust me, I don't know how many I can get in...
  • Happiness29
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! They are actually one of my favorite moves because you can really FEEL it working!
  • JRena225
    Options
    so if I do squat kicks vs basic squats I only need to do 50? DONE!

No ma'am....you need to do regular squats and then 50 more with Kicks!!!!

you-can-do-it.jpg
  • JRena225
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! They are actually one of my favorite moves because you can really FEEL it working!

ugh yeah, i've been on the injured list since sunday because my quads are still burning!!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a bit hellish but it'll be worth it!
  • BughaBear
    BughaBear Posts: 201
    Options
    Ok Im about to attempt to do 50 to start and then 50 more later I think I can so the 50 here I go wish me luck, lol

Ok I did 50 for now will do more later today WOOHOO go me, lol
  • Happiness29
    Options
    I did it! I did it all at once too and really worked up a sweat :0) I like challenges, we should try one everyday, like tomorrow 100 crunches or something, what do you think? :0)