It's me again Margrett...

Options
sharmonesq
sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
Hello!

I can't really call myself a newbie...I guess I'm better described as a former member trying to rededicate. From January 2010 - January 2011, with the help of MFP, I went from 209 to 154. I still wasn't at my goal weight but was just kind of burnt out, so I decided to just lay back and maintain. I thought I had learned enough to at least maintain on my own...WRONG. Over the past 2 or 3 months I have gotten very sloppy. Today I weighed and was at 161. Wow...that is definately the wrong direction. I feel like I'm gaining weight. I hate this feeling. However, even though I knew I was messing up, I still ate out all day and consumed like double how many calories I need and due to football practice and preschool music class, I couldn't work out this evening. BUT, good news in, I can adn will, with the help of MFP and all my old and new friends, get this under control and maybe eventually actually get below where I was to my goal weight of 145. I am so ready....let's do this together...

Oh, about me, I'm 29 and have a bunch of kids! I have a sedentary job. I love to work out (mostly heavy bag or circuit training with some occassional P90X tapes and zumba classes) but have a terrible time fitting it in. I'm also a coffee freak and struggle with water.

Please add me if you want/need a friend for mutual support. I have learned that I really only thrive at this with some accountability. I am also pretty good at helping motivate others (I think)!

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back, and congratulations on taking the step to get back on the wagon! Friend request sent! :)
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! With your previous success and experience on MFP, I know that you will be a true asset to those of us just beginning the journey. Please friend those of us who need you, and know that we will be there to help you be the healthiest you can be for your family. You will love sharing good times with them.
  • Jthurston1
    Jthurston1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm 28 with 3 boys almost 6 and under! Let's do this!! :)