27 lbs down

Options
ybelen
ybelen Posts: 27 Member
XmasBBQ201011.jpg

this picture was taken Xmas 2010, I don't have that many pics of myself (hated the way I looked)
I started with MFP in Jan 2011 and still working on it. It's now been 7 months.

the pic in the phone booth was taken in May 2011 in TN while on vacation. I love working out when I see a difference. My husband has lost weight too.We are doing this together
2011-05-23_14-53-47_267.jpg

Replies

• ybelen
    Options
    Not sure why the pictures were cut off... sorry
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Gorgeous!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Is that in Gatlinburg? i feel like I recognize it.:flowerforyou:
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    FABULOUS!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    The pictures are too large, but all you have to do to view the whole thing is right click and then open image in new window.

You look awesome!
  • ybelen
    Options
    Yes, Gatlinburg TN
    We loved it

the baby girl in the pic is our daughter we just adopted Feb 2011 from the state we live in FL! lovemy baby girl
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Beautiful family! Glad you and your husband are doing this together! Keep up the good work, you look great!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Congrats to you love! I am so proud of you!
  • lmzolt
    lmzolt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You keep up the great job! You look great and i love working with you...great motivator!
  • Butterfly310
    Options
    Amazing work, and from me - someone who sees you in person everyday, the difference is truly dramatic. So proud of you. Thanks for sharing MFP with me.
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!