Filling meal plans at 1400 cals

Options
Anyone have any recommendations for 1400-1450 cal meal plans that actually keep you full if you also exercise 3-5 times a week?

Thanks!

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary. Mostly veg, protein bars, fage, and hot dog salads for me. But I'm a simple kind of gal.
  • ellie771
    ellie771 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You can look at my diary. Mostly veg, protein bars, fage, and hot dog salads for me. But I'm a simple kind of gal.

Thanks!! I'll def check it out.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I eat 1400 a day, you can add me if you want to look at mine. I think I do a pretty awesome job eating well for that number.
  • ellie771
    ellie771 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @thatdesertgirl777 that would be amazing! Thank you!
  • midnightsurfer
    midnightsurfer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on 1350, so feel free to check mine as well :smile:
  • Tyson88Rosen
    Tyson88Rosen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you want to feel fuller you can replace brown rice with basmati or sweet potato which are both sower digesting
    Additionally, you can add a small snack between meals such as plain Greek yogurt with a handful of plain almonds OR with a scoop of protein which makes it taste like pudding :)
    These changes are also beneficial for those who are hypoglycemic
  • JennyNelson2
    JennyNelson2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My current favs are Egg white omelettes with 1 while egg and half a cup of egg whites with 3 cups of green vege. Yum. Casein and Greek yoghurt and blueberries.
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I currently do 1200+ depending on workouts, so feel free to check mine out if you want.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Beans, peas, etc. High fiber.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat about 1400.