Calling all Scottish members

fionadg
fionadg Posts: 28 Member
Hi I am from Hamilton Scotland and would love some local friends.

Replies

• lezelle123
    lezelle123 Posts: 30 Member
    Hiya im from Edinburgh x
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Hello! Ayr here. :smile:
  • lezelle123
    lezelle123 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey Erotyka! Cool name
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Hey I am from Dundee
  • Mrjd40
    Mrjd40 Posts: 57 Member
    Scotland here, add away :D
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    And not to threadjack but if any of you live in the west Dunbartonshire area, Balloch/Alexandria area and know of a gym where I can lift weights will you please post it? Because I'm going to be in that area of Scotland (Balloch) for a month next year and Google is giving me nothing. Thanks!

And hello from Canada!
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    lezelle123 wrote: »
    Hey Erotyka! Cool name

Thanks! I swear it's not as bad as it looks. Old in-joke about my first World of Warcraft character that stuck with me.
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Canadian girl wishing she was Scottish, or in Scotland, or at least going to visit!! hahaha...I did highland dancing for about 25 years of my life, then became a teacher. I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my bucket list. I must visit the Edinburgh castle before I die!
    So a big hello from far away!!!
  • MsHarryWinston
    Canadian girl wishing she was Scottish, or in Scotland, or at least going to visit!! hahaha...I did highland dancing for about 25 years of my life, then became a teacher. I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my bucket list. I must visit the Edinburgh castle before I die!

*hi5!* I'm right there with you! I've wanted to visit Scotland since I first read Outlander when I was 12 years old.
  • lannie1303
    lannie1303 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm from Hamilton Scotland too!! Small world on the internet
  • tincamarie
    tincamarie Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, Inverness, Scotland...newbie. if anyone wants to add me, please go ahead x
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member

*hi5!* I'm right there with you! I've wanted to visit Scotland since I first read Outlander when I was 12 years old.

This made me chuckle. My first thought was "You read Outlander at 12? A bit racy?" and then remembered I was reading Stephen King by then. Just as bad. Oops :/
  • Davieboyz
    Davieboyz Posts: 1 Member
    Glasgow..
  • MsHarryWinston

This made me chuckle. My first thought was "You read Outlander at 12? A bit racy?" and then remembered I was reading Stephen King by then. Just as bad. Oops :/

Bahaha, the other day my mom actually asked me if I thought she gave me the book to read to soon. Ummm no mom, you didn't. Lol.
  • kim_lc
    kim_lc Posts: 15 Member
    Hey, I am in Arbroath!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    I was born in Scotland in fiff but moved to Australia add me please
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    I'm from Coatbridge, pretty close to you OP!