Help

Options
I'm 115 calories over, and all I want is a snack like cereal. Any suggestions on things to think of when struggling? Any mantras?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    How many calories have you eaten today? What are your stats? Height? Weight? Age? Goal weight? Any exercise today?

Maybe your calorie intake is too steep.
  • Rubysue17
    Rubysue17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I drink water when I think I am hungry. Lots of times we aren't really hungry, we are dehydrated. it helps from going over your calorie limit. I try to drink 48 ounces a day, but it doesn't always happen! I am supposed to be getting 1400 calories a day, but I freaked out when my dietician told me that so she settled for 1300. Before seeing her I was trying to stay within a 1200 a day limit. But lately I've been going over the 1300! LOL Go figure!. I just keep thinking, "nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel"
  • sarahfoulkes9503
    sarahfoulkes9503 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As of right now I've had 1,000 out of 1,200. I'm 23 and I weigh 138. Height 5'2". Goal weight is 120. I am going to the gym this evening @Tiny_Dancer_in_Pink
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    As of right now I've had 1,000 out of 1,200. I'm 23 and I weigh 138. Height 5'2". Goal weight is 120. I am going to the gym this evening @Tiny_Dancer_in_Pink

How are you 115 cals over if you have 200 left?

And you should be eating your exercise cals back...