Kicking off with Nutrisystem

Options
Hi all, hope your week is off to a good start. I'm already counting down to the long Memorial Day weekend.

I'm just starting out with nutrisystem and am hoping to gain some friends here who are using it or similar plans, to help inspire each other.

I am horrible with portion control and am hoping that a month on nutrisystem can help me get a better grasp on portion control and learn how to be satisfied with eating less.

That being said, I'm using it mainly so I actually eat something that is under 500 cals at breakfast and at lunch. My usual is coffee in the morning and if I actually go out for lunch it's usually fast food or pizza. And if I don't eat anything until dinner-time, I am left with a miserable headache and craving all the wrong types of food/snacks.

So, please add me and feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for me or want to continue a discussion about your progress / nutrisystem.

Replies

• morganlmorales
    morganlmorales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Nutrisystem yesterday, too! Day one wasn't so bad. Except dinner. The Tuscan Inspired chicken thingy was realllllly hard to eat. :-) Good luck to you!
  • SydneyA89
    SydneyA89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started Nutrisystem on Friday. Feel free to add me! I am really liking it so far. There are a few dinners in the turbo week I am not fond of so waiting for the week to be over so I can start with the meals I actually picked.
  • girlycanuck
    girlycanuck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Sydney! I just joined Nutrisystem yesterday .... so waiting for my shipment. I'm in Canada so no frozen food. How are you finding it so far?
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on Nutrisystem because I've never tried it, but good luck and feel free to add me girls! I'm a Beachbody fan myself, and I just wanted to warn you, you'll probably get a few naysayers on here. Don't let it get you, do what works for you!
  • Fat_Lassie
    Fat_Lassie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies. I started Nutrisystem 3 weeks ago. I'm doing it and sticking to a low calorie diet as well. So far I'm happy with what I've lost but I have a long road ahead of me!
  • aprilelouati64
    aprilelouati64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got my delivery today from Nutrisystem I hope it works.
  • iamamalia
    iamamalia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'll be starting monday! just got my first shipment :o